Good news for those that provide High-quality braces for adults Harrisburg and other healthcare jobs, as the field sees some of the highest paying jobs in the US, according to the latest data from the US News & World Report.
Anesthesiologists are the US’s top-paid workers, with an annual salary of $267,020, according to compiled data by the US News Surgeons, acquired from the Bureau of Labor Statistics. The top three is occupied by other healthcare jobs; surgeons and oral surgeons, with the majority of the top 10 of the list taken up by healthcare professions.
That being said, one can’t just start selling High-quality braces for adults Harrisburg or anywhere else, as these high-salary healthcare jobs all require lengthy and costly education. Data from the Association of American Medical Colleges say that 4 years of medical school cost the Alumni of 2019 approximately $250,000 at public universities, while the same in private universities cost about $330,180. Research from the Brookings Institution, however, noted the tradeoff; doctors are the most likely profession to sit at the top 1% of earners.
The list of the US’s 25 top earning jobs has 14 requiring a doctorate degree, with all but one of those being a medical profession. The sole exception are lawyers, which the US News classifies as part of the social services industry, which rakes in an annual salary of $144,230.
Nine of the top paying jobs on the list, all of which earn six-figures, require at least a bachelor’s degree.
Petroleum engineer makes it to the list, earning $156,370 annually, and only needing an undergraduate degree. However, the job, which involves office work and travel to drilling sites in order to properly develop methods for extracting the oil and gas under the Earth, can be stressful and time-intensive, according to US News.
The top 10 paying jobs and their annual salary and required education, as listed by the US News & World Report, are as follows.
- Anesthesiologist ($267,020): Requires Doctorate degree
- Surgeon ($255,110): Requires Doctorate degree
- Oral and maxillofacial surgeon ($243,370): Requires Doctorate degree
- Obstetrician and gynecologist ($238,320): Requires Doctorate degree
- Orthodontist ($225,760): Requires Doctorate degree
- Psychiatrist ($220,380): Requires Doctorate degree
- Physician ($196,490): Requires Doctorate degree
- Prosthodontist ($191,400): Requires Doctorate degree
- Pediatrician ($183,240): Requires Doctorate degree
- Dentist ($175,840): Requires Doctorate degree